WordPress Websites – Powering Your Online Business
When you run a business one of the most important and representational online marketing tools is your website. A great looking and easy to navigate WordPress website can promote your brand and cement your online presence – giving visitors the immediate right impression! You only get to make a first impression once! Is your website a true depiction of your business, products and/or services?
A poorly conceived and constructed website can make you seem amateurish and have visitors reaching for the back button before they even look at what you offer.
You may have the best product in the world but if your website isn’t up to scratch then you have a major problem. We meet plenty of website owners who have historically had no control over their website, unable to add content, images, new products, new team members or other news and blog articles.
Not anymore! Wordpress websites are easy to maintain, easy use, look great and don’t cost a small fortune to commission!
What are WordPress Websites?
WordPress is a website creation tool that is used by millions of people including top companies, news outlets and celebrities. While it started as a simple blogging tool in 2003, it has since evolved into something much more useful, particularly for businesses hoping to start up a website and build their online presence (This website is built using WordPress).
Why choose a WordPress Website?
WordPress is one of the most powerful Content Management Systems (CMS) around and is one of the most popular, especially for those who love stats, check out this WordPress article referring to figures for October 2013, yes that’s right 36,311,289 articles were published to WordPress Websites in that month!
• It combines a high degree of customisation with great functionality.
• It is easy to use and update.
• Responsive design, which means your website will look great viewed on a desktop, or on a mobile device.
• It is excellent for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – with its text based structure WordPress is easy for search engines like Google to index and greatly increases your chance of doing well in the rankings.
Your WordPress Website, Built by Experts
All good things are built on great foundations. Not everyone has the expertise to choose the right options and creating a new website takes a good deal of preparation, knowledge, time and skill. We have a talented team at The Last Hurdle™ who can bring your online business to life and maximise your web presence. Combine that with our digital marketing skills, including the latest white hat SEO techniques, and your web site will have the best start possible.
What you can expect when we build your WordPress Website
• We work with you, get to know your business and build your site with as much input from you as we can get, after all it’s your website!
• The right design is important and it must reflect your brand, your corporate image/identity and relevant to your industry.
• Content is all important and our marketing team can optimise the website, to make it return a favourable result in the Search Engine rankings.
At The Last Hurdle™ we don’t believe in a one size fits all strategy, we like to think we offer something different that is tailored to your needs and drives quality visitors to your site. WordPress offers a wide range of add-ons and functionality that can power your online presence:
• Plugins that protect and enhance your site.
• Allow visitors to keep in touch with e-mail post and comment subscriptions.
• Brilliant sliders and image galleries that showcase your work.
• Easy to use contact forms that allow you to develop new leads.
• Widgets that link to your social media accounts, encouraging visitors to share and spread the word about your service or product.
• Great visitor tracking that helps you find out where people are coming from and what they are looking at.
Commissioning The Last Hurdle™ to set up your WordPress website ensures you are getting off to the best possible start. You don’t need to worry whether you have the right platform for your business or have chosen the best options that will drive and engage relevant traffic on your site. It is all carefully constructed for you.
And, once your website is set up, we can provide training on how to access, amend and update your great new WordPress website or we can continue to do it for you. The choice is yours.
The Last Hurdle™ have been creating engaging and attractive WordPress websites for our clients since 2011. These sites are easy to maintain, are search engine friendly and can be customised in most instances to meet your needs.
If you would like to find out more about our WordPress Website services then call 01604 654545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org