We are looking to recruit a Social Media Administrator. Do you think you have what it takes to join our friendly team? Carry on reading below for the full job description!
The Last Hurdle Ltd is an established and growing marketing agency based in Moulton Park, Northampton. We are Business Development Specialists, providing the following services: traditional Sales and Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, WordPress Websites and Organic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies, planning, implementation and development.
We are seeking a Social Media Administrator with an emphasis on the administration, management, monitoring and development of client social media accounts, however we are a small business and everyone must pitch in and assist with large projects.
Social Media Administrator Qualities
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following as a minimum:
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good time keeping
- Able to follow processes
- Responsible, professional and positive attitude
- A desire to learn new skills and software
- Computer skills including a basic knowledge of social media platforms and how they work
- Will be presentable and dressed suitable for a business environment
- An effective communicator
- Conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Respectful and courteous to all business contacts
- Works well under pressure and is able to work to tight deadlines
Social Media Administrator Duties
The position will include, but not exhaustively and in no particular order, the following duties:
- Highest levels of customer service
- Graphic manipulation
- Effective communications with both internal and external clients
- Interacting through social media platforms
- Online research
- Social media marketing, development and growth.
- Email communications
Training will be provided. If invited to an interview, it is highly recommended that the candidates research the company website – www.thelasthurdle.co.uk
Hours 40 per week, occasionally the business requires extra commitment.
Salary Is £16,640 to £17,680
Hours of work are 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Holidays are 28 days per annum inc. bank holidays.
The Last Hurdle is an organisation that prides itself in providing excellent service levels; this includes always going the extra mile – if you are a clock watcher, not prepared to be flexible and work hard, you are not right for The Last Hurdle.
If you meet the above requirements, we would love to work with you. We would like to thank recruitment agencies, businesses and advertising companies, however at this time we do not require assistance with this position. To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter FAO Jules White to email@example.com