The Last Hurdle™ is a rapidly growing business based in Towcester. We are Business Development Specialists, providing Sales, Marketing, Networking, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, WordPress Websites and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) training, strategies, planning, implementation and development.
This will be our second apprenticeship, with our first successful completion in March 2014, providing a very valuable member of our team this person has been promoted within the business. This scheme has worked well for the individual and the company and we are keen to repeat this success this time with a Marketing Apprentice.
- Good time keeping
- A positive and professional attitude
- A desire to learn new skills and software
- Computer skills including graphic software experience
- Will be presentable and dressed suitable for a business environment
- An effective communicator
- Respectful and courteous to all business contacts
- Works well under pressure and works to tight deadlines
The position includes, but not exhaustively, the following duties:
- Designing marketing campaign literature and graphics
- Learning and utilising different types of software to create graphics
- Effective communications with both internal and external clients
- Interacting through social media platforms
- Online research
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Article writing
- Content marketing
- Digital marketing
The position available is for a marketing apprentice with an emphasis on the graphic and image creation , however we are a small business and everyone must pitch in and assist with large projects. Training in all aspects of the business will be provided and the successful applicant will benefit from attending any training sessions the company may hold as well as the NVQ training provided by our training partner The Tess Group.
If you are invited to interview it is highly recommended, you research the company website www.thelasthurdle.co.uk
Hours 35 per week, occasionally the business requires extra commitment.
Salary is initially at the apprenticeship rate of £2.68 per hour, which will be reviewed and increased after a successfully completed probationary period.
Hours of work are 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday Holidays are 28 days per annum inc bank holidays.
Note for recruitment agencies, we do NOT require assistance at this time. Thank you.
To apply for this position send your CV and covering letter in the first instance to our Office Manager, Ellie Green email@example.com
Banbury – Bicester – Brackley – Buckingham – Bristol – Corby – Kettering – Milton Keynes – Northampton – Silverstone – Towcester – Wellingborough
T: 01604 654545 E: firstname.lastname@example.org