The Last Hurdle is a rapidly growing business based in Towcester. We are Business Development Specialists, providing Sales, Marketing, Networking, Social Media Marketing, Online Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) training, strategies, planning, implementation and development.
This will be our second apprentice, with our first who completed their apprenticeship and is now our office manager. This scheme has worked well for the individual and the company and we are keen to repeat this success.
- Good time keeping
- A positive attitude
- A desire to learn new skills and software
- Computer skills including graphic software experience
- Will be presentable and dressed suitable for a business environment
- An effective communicator
- Respectful and courteous to all business contacts
- Works well under pressure and works to tight deadlines
The position includes, but not exhaustively, the following duties:
- Designing marketing campaign literature and graphics
- Learning and utilising different types of software to create graphics
- Effective communications with both internal and external clients
- Interacting through social media platforms
- Online research
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Article writing
- Content marketing
- Digital marketing
The position available is for a marketing apprentice with an emphasis on the graphic and image creation, however we are a small business and everyone must pitch in and assist with large projects. Training in all aspects of the business will be provided and the successful applicant will benefit from attending any training sessions the company may hold.
If you are invited to interview it is highly recommended, you research the company website www.thelasthurdle.co.uk
Hours 40 per week, occasionally the business requires extra commitment.
Salary is at the basic apprenticeship rate, which will be reviewed after a successfully completed probationary period.
Hours of work are 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday Holidays are 28 days per annum inc bank holidays
All candidates should supply a CV and covering letter to Eleanor Green firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiters: Thank you for your interest, we do not require assistance at this time. Unsolicited enquiries will not be entertained.
Banbury – Bicester – Brackley – Buckingham – Bristol – Corby – Kettering – Milton Keynes – Northampton – Silverstone – Towcester – Wellingborough
T: 01604 654545 E: email@example.com