The Last Hurdle™ Workshops, Seminars and Training
Effective Social Media Marketing
Seminar and Workshop
Venue: Odell House, 11 High Street,NewportPagnell,MK16 8AR
This course is most suitable for social media users who have a basic understanding of the various websites and would like to become more effective with their use, more targeted and therefore more productive with their marketing efforts.
Split in 2x parts:
- A review of each Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and Pinterest
- Top tips for your social media campaign
- The hidden etiquette, the unwritten Do’s and Don’ts
- The importance of establishing your expertise
- Continuity, building followers and interaction
- How to create a business page
- Look Mum no hands! – Scheduling your marketing messages
- Which website is right for you and your business?
This course is a must for any business that wants to get the most out of using low cost and no cost techniques to enhance their social media presence and expand their business relationships raising the brand profile all at the same time.
Attendance is limited to 20 people so be sure to book early for this event in order to avoid disappointment.
As part of this event is a workshop, please bring your laptop. We regret we are unable to provide one for you. It is a business environment and an ideal opportunity to meet and network with like minded individuals.
The cost of this course is £35. There is an early bird offer of £30 if booked and paid for before 1st April. Refreshments will be provided.
Bookings can be made through Eventbrite http://effective-social-media.eventbrite.com Alternatively you can make a bank Transfer to The Last Hurdle account number: 33380882 sort code: 20-61-51
Banbury – Bicester – Brackley – Buckingham – Bristol – Corby – Kettering – Milton Keynes – Northampton – Silverstone – Towcester – Wellingborough
T: 01604 654545 E: email@example.com