The Last Hurdle™ are a rapidly growing team of business development specialists based in Towcester, South Northants. We work with local small and medium sized companies to help drive their businesses forward and achieve their goals. We do this by providing a range of services including: Sales, Marketing, Networking, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, WordPress Websites, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Training, Strategy, Planning, Implementation and Development.
Due to a change in personal circumstances this position has become available once again. This will be our second apprentice, with our first successful completion in March 2014, resulting in a very valuable member of our team, this person has been promoted within the business. This scheme has worked well for the individual and the company and we are keen to repeat this success this time with a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
The Last Hurdle™ works on a franchise model and our office is in Towcester, South Northants.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following as a minimum:
- Good time keeping
- A positive and professional attitude
- A desire to learn new skills and software
- Computer skills including graphic software experience
- Will be presentable and dressed suitably for a business environment
- Be an effective communicator
- Be respectful and courteous to all business contacts
- Work well under pressure and respond positively to tight deadlines
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Able to work well under pressure and alone or within the team
The position includes, but not exhaustively, the following duties, full training will be provided:
- Designing marketing campaign literature and graphics
- Learning and utilising different types of software to create graphics
- Effective communications with both internal and external clients
- Interacting through social media platforms
- Online research
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Article writing
- Content marketing
- Digital marketing
- Website design
- Website content management
- Search Engine Optimisation activities
The position available is for a digital marketing apprentice with an emphasis on social media. We are a small business however and everyone must pitch in and help with other projects. We believe strongly in personal development and training in all aspects of the business will be provided. The successful applicant will benefit from attending any training sessions the company may hold in addition to NVQ training provided by our training partner The Tess Group.
If you are invited to interview it is highly recommended that you research the company using our website (www.thelasthurdle.co.uk).
Hours 35 per week, occasionally the business requires extra commitment.
Salary is initially at the apprenticeship rate, which will be reviewed and increased after a successfully completed probationary period.
Hours of work are 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Holidays are 28 days per annum including bank holidays.
Note for recruitment agencies, we do NOT require assistance at this time. Thank you.
To apply for this position send your CV and covering letter in the first instance to our Apprenticeship Partner at The Tess Group email@example.com
Banbury – Bicester – Brackley – Buckingham – Bristol – Corby – Kettering – Milton Keynes – Northampton – Silverstone – Towcester – Wellingborough
T: 01604 654545 E: firstname.lastname@example.org