The Last Hurdle is an established and growing business based in Moulton Park, Northampton. We are Business Development Specialists, providing Sales, Marketing, Networking, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, WordPress Websites and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies, planning, implementation and development.
Digital Marketing Apprentice
We are seeking 2 digital marketing apprentices with an emphasis on the management, monitoring and development of client social media accounts, however we are a small business and everyone must pitch in and assist with large projects and so there is plenty of opportunity to dip into SEO, Website design and other digital marketing avenues. As a business we believe in making the most of our team’s talents and so we are all trained in multiple marketing disciplines.
Training will be provided and will be continuous. The successful applicants will be invested in personal development.
Digital Marketing Apprentice Qualities
The ideal candidates for these roles will have the following as a minimum:
- Good time keeping
- Able to follow processes
- Responsible, professional and positive attitude
- A desire to learn new skills and software
- Computer skills including a basic knowledge of social media platforms and how they work
- Will be presentable and dressed suitable for a business environment
- An effective communicator
- Respectful and courteous to all business contacts
- Works well under pressure and is able to work to tight deadlines
Digital Marketing Apprentice Duties
The position can include, but not exhaustively, the following duties:
- Website Development (basic)
- Highest levels of customer service
- Graphic design and manipulation
- Effective communications with both internal and external clients
- Interacting through social media platforms
- Online research
- Social media marketing, development and growth.
- Email marketing
- Video Editing
- Basic SEO practices
- Content marketing
- Digital marketing
- Administrative duties
If invited to interview it is highly recommended, the candidates research the company website www.thelasthurdle.co.uk
Hours 40 per week, occasionally the business requires extra commitment.
Salary £3.30 per hour, which will be reviewed and increased after a successfully completed probationary period. Probation is 6 months.
Hours of work are 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday Holidays are 28 days per annum inc bank holidays
The Last Hurdle is an organisation that prides itself in providing excellence to its clients; this includes always going the extra mile – if you are a clock watcher, not prepared to be flexible and work hard, you are not right for The Last Hurdle. If you meet the above requirements we would love to work with you.
All applications to email@example.com or posted to FAO J White, The Last Hurdle Ltd, 41 Lower Farm Road, Moulton Park Industrial Estate, Northampton, NN3 6XF.
We would like to thank recruitment agencies, businesses and advertising companies, however at this time we do not require assistance with this position.
Banbury – Bicester – Brackley – Buckingham – Bristol – Corby – Kettering – Milton Keynes – Northampton – Silverstone – Towcester – Wellingborough
T: 01604 654545 E: firstname.lastname@example.org