Although I am not a fan of discounting or devaluing your service, I do like the ‘Facebook Offers’ function.
In case you haven’t spotted this latest marketing tool from Facebook, here’s a quick run through on how to post an offer from your business page.
- Go to your business page
- In the box you would normally type your status select Offer, Event + and then select Offer
- First the headline, make sure it is short and snappy and says exactly what’s on offer. E.g. ‘Earlybird offer for Sales Training’ or ‘10% off for today only!’
- Upload a picture that represents your offer, be aware that it will come out thumbnail size so make sure it is not too detailed or it will be hard to see.
- Choose how many ‘Offers’ you have, click on the blue unlimited button and choose a number or your custom option
- Choose which date your offer expires on by clicking on the blue date.
- At the bottom add your terms and conditions, make sure these are clear, remember you are posting this in a public place you must protect yourself from misuse etc.
- Click preview and if happy with what you see you may post the offer.
- Now it appears on your Facebook Business page, you can now share this with your own profile, any groups you are in or indeed other business pages, be careful not to spam!
The Last Hurdle ~ Northampton ~ Towcester ~ Milton Keynes ~ Business Development ~ Sales ~ Marketing ~ Social Media Marketing ~ Networking
T: 01327 359908 E: firstname.lastname@example.org